Sunday, November 23, 2008

Thing #23

YEA!!!!! I am done!!!! This was a one in a life time experience. 23things really forced me to do things that I would never had done on my own. For this I am a bit thankful (LOL).

1. I liked creating my avatar. I also liked using all the many different functions with google.
2. I have learned that I have a lot to learn. I feel to better myself as a librarian, I really need to make the time and figure some of these things out. I will continue to try and work on some of the exercises.
3. I guess that some of the things that surprised me were how hard some things were. I really have a long way to go on my discoveries.
4. I think that whom ever worked on this project is a genius. I would never try to improve on something so above my knowledge.
5. I am not sure if I would participate again. It took a long time. Maybe if it were not so long; maybe 5things. LOL.
6. Not sure what I would say... ask me in a few days.

1 comment:

Raible said...

Jackie! It is so funny that you liked the most what I hated the most! I hated the avatar!