Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thing #12

I agreed with many of the "commandments" and other suggestions on creating good blogs. This goes back to using the Internet appropriately as discussed in class. Use humor in your blog and read your blog before posting are two of my favorites. Using humor will lead to people commenting on your blog. I believe where it said that only 1 out of 100 people comment on a blog. My suggestion to add to this is to use spell check.
After posting on my classmates blogs, I went on two blogs from googleblog. One was on Twilight the movie and the other was on H. Clinton being Sect of State.

1 comment:

Raible said...

Jackie,
I agree. We need to teach our students proper computer etiquette. Technology is such a huge part of our society and without proper behavior on the computer our students will lose jobs or just not them in the first place. Great post!